Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A moment of silence for the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A moment of silence for the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre.

I must say, I am filled with admiration for Kellyanne Conway's mastery of the use of alternative facts.

She can create any reality imagination could desire.

Comment

I looked it up. There actually was a massacre at a place called Bowling Green, in 1643.

Comment

There are no tags on my post, how can I rectify that?

Comment

I gather the "tags" must be placed when you are preparing the original post in a new thread. (You most definitely can tag an original post in a new thread when you are actually writing that post.)

It seems that tags can not be added after you have placed the post.

I hope this helps.

Comment

I have successfully edited my post to add tags. This is truly a triumph of modern forum technology.

Comment

Ah. That gave me a thought. I "edited" my original post in a thread I started to add a tag.

I now see how this can be done. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                I have successfully edited my post to add tags. This is truly a triumph of modern forum technology.
                This is proof. giblets is a nerd.

Comment

I have been silent for a while now.

We we will never forget the massacres we never knew of.

Comment

Aeson is a nerd

Comment

I would thank you for bringing aeson's nerdiness to my attention, but I don't have access to post-thanking technology.

Comment

Kellyanne Conway is a blessing for America. I mean who else (apart from giblets and Aeson in this thrade) have ever spared a moments thought for a non-existent massacre.

A total lack of concern for something that never actually happened now seems heartless so we should all be grateful to Kellyanne Conway.

Comment

I would thank you for bringing aeson's nerdiness to my attention, but I don't have access to post-thanking technology.
                          There is no "post thanking technology".

You could "like" my poast though.

Comment

Kellyanne Conway is truly awesome. Here is a link to details of her attacks on Trump who she now defends with vigour, before she became his campaign manager.

Donald Trump’s new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, spent the primary season as a cable news pundit attacking Trump for his “unpresidential” and “vulgar” language, for having “built a lot of his business on the backs of the little guy,” and for not releasing his tax returns. Conway’s previous lines of criticism are similar to charges the Clinton campaign has levied to admonish the Republican candidate.

Kellyanne is such an awesome exponent of alternative facts she must surely deserve a suitable tribute, perhaps even an AAHZ A-List rap video?

Comment

There are no tags on my post, how can I rectify that?
                              Since jan 20 only alternative tags are allowed.
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X