Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you wouldn't know equality if it hit you in the face.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE TORONTO: SHARIA POLICE ARREST TRUMP SUPPORTER FOR SPEAKING VS ISLAM

Toronto where a huge mob was protesting in front of the US Consulate on University Avenue. As activist Eric Brazau tries to walk towards the mob, Toronto Police warn him that people who support Trump are not allowed to go near the mob.

As the mob begins wailing the Islamic prayer (Allah u Akbar) on giant speakers, Eric Brazau takes out his sign and begins speaking. The police immediately rush him and handcuff/arrest him for daring to speak against Islam.

Police and authorities in Canada are imposing a form of sharia law where only anti Trump and pro Islamic speech is permitted, and other views are criminalized.

The Canadian Parliament is trying to pass Bill M103 which would criminalize all criticism of Islam.
    ][/QUOTE]

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Sharia police won't let me shout "fire!" in a crowded theater either.

Comment

What else would sharia police be doing in a country without sharia?! Must be pretty boring sharia-wise.
        Blah

Comment

Vegan Police has just caused the town of Limburg to ban the children's song "Fox, you've stolen the goose".
          Blah

Comment

Very hostile.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              Nobody gives a **** about your ****ty threads, MrFun
              OMG! This post, people! This post!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                Sharia police won't let me shout "fire!" in a crowded theater either.
                Hold on.

Are you really equating protesting in front of Muslims with shouting fire in a theatre?

Pretty dim view of Muslims there.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Giblets has the Islamophobia.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post

Hold on.

Are you really equating protesting in front of Muslims with shouting fire in a theatre?

Pretty dim view of Muslims there.
                    The police said they wanted to maintain a safe distance between protesters and counter-protesters. Maybe they've had bad experiences in the past.

Comment

They have. Usually with the 3rd world imports getting violent and attacking people. There are plenty of videos if you do a google search just of the names in the OP.

Call me old fashioned but I believe in free speech even if it hurts someone's poor little feelings. The ones who make use of violence are the problem and should be arrested.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Meanwhile muslims continue to spew their hate speech against jews and the Canadian govt ignores it. Jews are twice as likely as muslims to be the victims of a hate crime.

Comment

giblets, the irony is that the police are actually protecting the muslims so that they can use hate speech and lie about others. This is what your liberalism has become.

Comment

Do people have a right to spew hate or do they not?

Comment

I refer you to thread title

Comment

Working...
                              X