Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America first ... but which Country is going to be second?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Only if they also submit an introduction video ... else they cannot apply for the position
    They did one .... now they might be eligible to get chosen by Trump

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Actually Iran as well has made a video ... but they have very modest wishes ... they don't want to be second ... just to be placed before Iraq ... and they have very god arguments

Obviously America First, but can we reach an agreement on Iran? #everysecondcounts(17.07.2017): Unfortunately, Maryam Mirzakhani, one of the two incredible I...
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

pretty funny (and deep)

the greek one is coming soon too but maybe it will not be airable...

Comment

MORDOR

Ein Ring sie zu knechten und so...SCHAU NOCH 1 VIDEO â–¶ https://youtu.be/Aqzus7r-U3sABOMNIER MICH â–º https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwCpW0IbR0Z2WJryfENq7jw?s...

I wonder why they want to be just second ...but Sauron promises to give Trump a nice ring of power... very nice... very shiny ... just great

Comment

Working...
          X