Make Vietnam great again, with the Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Vietnam great again, with the Trump

I must say, all this Trumpeting to "Make America great again" seems jolly good for Vietnam, China, Bangladesh and other places.

This is a wonderful opportunity for them to make, and sell, hats emblazoned with "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN".

One of the biggest cheers President Donald Trump received from supporters watching his inaugural address on Friday was his call to “buy American and hire American.” It was a moment rich…

Now, now... they will also have to make "Made in the USA" tags to sew in the swag...
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

They could make T-shirts emblazoned with "Buy American" and export them to the USA to sell to millions of Trump supporters.

Make vietnam great again.

Comment

That`s because the typical Trump-Supporter is ""smart" (TM) in a Trump sense ... and buys his Apparel where it is cheapest ... which usually are not US producers
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

A german bakery tried to sell "Trump Slices" but stopped because Trump slices were not wanted.

Some customers threaten boycott of Trump Bakery over its presidential cakes.

Comment

They should have exported those cakes to the USA ... maybe some also with the slogan "Make america great again".

I am sure, Trump supporters would have bought them
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

"Let American's eat cake, again!"
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Stop being lame. I don't much like Trump but the official website is selling hats which clearly say made in USA.

There are enough true things to make fun of you don't have to make up lies.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Democrats are now the Islamic party. What do you think about that?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Perhaps Mexico could make some hats, with a "Made in America" stamp

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                      A german bakery tried to sell "Trump Slices" but stopped because Trump slices were not wanted.

Some customers threaten boycott of Trump Bakery over its presidential cakes.

They should have been selling pies with grape jam filling. "Make America Grape Again!"
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

As most of the grapes are grown in California, I support this idea.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          Stop being lame. I don't much like Trump but the official website is selling hats which clearly say made in USA.

Yes, the article says the same ... but there are always street vendors (at the location where Trump events take place) which sell hats with the "Make america great again"-slogan ... and those are made in asian countries (including USAs biggest trade enemy (according to Trump) i.e. China).
                          And it seems like the hats sold by the street vendors are more in favor by Trump supporters, than the hats sold by the Trump campaign website.
                          Surely also thanks to the fact, that they are ~20-30% cheaper than the US made hats sold by the Trump campaign

Comment

How do people get paid for printing this crap? This story would only be half as horrible if it were made in China.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Please do try to keep up.

Lies are now meaningless, and so is truth, as we now live in a world of "alternative facts".

Can you change your name back to Oerdin please. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X