No announcement yet.

God Bless Jeff Sessions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also just watched soem videos on Betsy DeVos's conformation hearing. What a BRILLIANT WOMAN! A woman that KNOWS the struggle of the people and WORKED for everything that she has owned.

I am so happy right now, you guise. Everything in the world is GREAT!
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      so...Jeff Sessions... Trump and family are not onboard his crusade against pot

the guy takes money from drug dealers and wants to jail pot smokers

I imagine thats the kind of hypocrisy that really pissed off Jesus
      If you're not a Christian then why are you worried about what Jesus thinks?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I can think of no more applicable commentary than to give these Trump nominees the AAHZ "Kidicious" treatment ...

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          I can think of no more applicable commentary than to give these Trump nominees the AAHZ "Kidicious" treatment ...
          Better than just saying "that's racist" over and over.

Comment

Now the evil media is falsely accusing my hero, the Majestic Jeff Sessions, of some fake news and alternative facts.

Just let this government rule and conquer your lives without any interference please. JEEZ YOU PEOPLE ARE SO PICKY!
            Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Theocracy would mean that you can't vote. I doubt if the Court is going to have a ruling on that. But you're right, at this point it might make some people happy. I know that when I look at the Woman's March protestors with vaginas on their heads I wonder if democracy is right.
              Not necessarly ... Theocracy could also mean that you can vote, but only for members of the religous class (like ppriest or bishops)
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Not necessarly ... Theocracy could also mean that you can vote, but only for members of the religous class (like ppriest or bishops)
                Still crazy talk.

Comment

Still crazy talk.
                  Sure .... while a theocracy (in whatever form) would be the wet dream of many fundamentalist christians, there would be too many people who would object to it ... inclusive many, if no most, most non fundamentalist christians
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Sure .... while a theocracy (in whatever form) would be the wet dream of many fundamentalist christians, there would be too many people who would object to it ... inclusive many, if no most, most non fundamentalist christians
                    Still crazy talk. No one in the USA is calling for a theocracy.

Comment

whew... I thought we were damn near under sharia law already

Comment

Still crazy talk. No one in the USA is calling for a theocracy.
                        I vaguely recall reading, somewhere, that a large number of Americans would support making christianity the official state religion. That is very different from making America a "theocracy".

Perhaps state religion is being conflated with theocracy?

Comment

until recently I couldn't buy booze on sunday because that offended the people who pretend their wine is Jesus' blood

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            until recently I couldn't buy booze on sunday because that offended the people who pretend their wine is Jesus' blood
                            I know an alcoholic that has to buy her Sunday booze on Saturday. It's very oppressive.

Comment

I cant buy booze on Saturday, thats my sabbath

Comment

Well, I'm just going to say this now. Jeff Sessions will be the President of the United States in 2024. (After Trump's second term.)
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X