No announcement yet.

God Bless Jeff Sessions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, you danced around it spewing nonsense.

But thanks for finally saying that you didn't consider saying that women with vaginas on their heads to be offensive to them.

That was all I asked. You would have saved yourself a lot of time if you had just said that you were clueless.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I do not consider you an authority on vagina hats...

Are you though?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Nope. You're the one that made it up. Women refer to them as ***** caps.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What's wrong with saying vagina?

Comment

Nothing, but I guarantee you that "protestors with vaginas on their heads" would be deemed offensive. If you had said that while standing in the middle of the protest, I doubt you wouldn have made it out in one piece.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              Nothing, but I guarantee you that "protestors with vaginas on their heads" would be deemed offensive. If you had said that while standing in the middle of the protest, I doubt you wouldn have made it out in one piece.
              I would be careful about what I said to an angry mob of violent extreme it's with vagina's on their heads.

Comment

Then somewhere deep down you knew it could be considered offensive but used it anyway, and again.
                Sounds like it fits the definition.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So you let those people tell you what you can say?

Comment

If a person considers something offensive to them, I may not always succeed, but I usually try to comply, because I'm not a douche.
                    Do you use the N word when talking to blacks?
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      If a person considers something offensive to them, I may not always succeed, but I usually try to comply, because I'm not a douche.
                      Do you use the N word when talking to blacks?
                      No, but if they have a vagina on their head I say that.

Comment

My original posts stands

And you wonder why people consider you a misogynist.........
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

Saying things that offends violent extremists is not misogyny you lunatic.

Comment

so...Jeff Sessions... Trump and family are not onboard his crusade against pot

the guy takes money from drug dealers and wants to jail pot smokers

I imagine thats the kind of hypocrisy that really pissed off Jesus

Comment

I am feeling a lot of negative energy right now toward my hero Jeff Sessions and my idol Neil Gorsuch. Just smile and enjoy these fine men's actions as they fix the country. OK, no moar hate.

And Rah, we need to talk. Serious talk. It's about Kidicious.

You see Rah, you are simply being PWNed into oblivion. There is a shuffleboard tournament I looked up that you can sign up for. Log off of Poly, disconnect your modem, and enjoy a challenging and exciting game of shuffleboard with your contemporary peers. Kidicious is simply above the level of regular humans based on his superior thought process. Basically, Kidicious just THINKS on a different level than you do. Understand?

Glad I could clear those things up. Thank you.
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X