No announcement yet.

God Bless Jeff Sessions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that when I look at the Woman's March protesters with vaginas on their heads
    And you wonder why people consider you a misogynist.........
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I do not wonder y people wearing vagina hats think I hate women.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

They're only a small subset.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          They're only a small subset.
          The portion size is only important to you. That said I'm sure that you don't know what it is.

Comment

It doesn't matter. Just don't pretend that you don't consider them less. Your comments show your true feelings on the matter over and over again.

So which was it Kid? Were you intentionally trying to insult women or are you just clueless that they would take offense to the comment.

Last edited by rah; February 1, 2017, 11:27.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This is why I don't wonder why you think I hate women.

Comment

So your comment wasn't an insult? Is that what you're trying to say?

Who here doesn't think you have a problem with women?

If you really want to prove you don't, just stop making comments that show you do.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Things either happen or don't happen in your head which are none of my business.

Comment

Which part of
                    I know that when I look at the Woman's March protestors with vaginas on their heads
                    was only in my head?

It's simple.
                    Stop insulting women, or don't deny that you're a misogynist. I'm fine with either but I know which route you'll take.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Which part of

was only in my head?

It's simple.
                      Stop insulting women, or don't deny that you're a misogynist. I'm fine with either but I know which route you'll take.

What you just said is only in your head.

Comment

Also, how do you think that I claimed to be a mind reader? Because you asked me which part of what I said was in your head.

Comment

I guess spewing nonsense is better than just admitting that what you said was meant as an insult.

It's the coward's way and expected.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I guess spewing nonsense is better than just admitting that what you said was meant as an insult.

It's the coward's way and expected.
                            Since you're calling me a coward for not admitting to doing something that you imagined that I did I'm going to assume that you are a lunatic and say farewell.

Comment

Well, was it meant as an insult or not? You have yet to answer? That is not my imagination. It's your's

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, was it meant as an insult or not? You have yet to answer? That is not my imagination. It's your's
                                I already told you that you just imagined that I was insulting women.

Comment

Working...
                                X