Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Bless Jeff Sessions.

Also God bless Betsy DeVos.

2 incredibly wonderful, caring, and intelligent human beings.

Trump is doing an amazing job so far, IMO.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Heads explode in 3, 2, 1
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Why would heads explode over his comment? You're the only one here that takes what he says seriously.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So who does AAHZ think will be Trump's first SCOTUS nomination? He's announcing tonight, and he promises that evangelicals will love his selection.

Comment

SCROTUS?
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            So who does AAHZ think will be Trump's first SCOTUS nomination? He's announcing tonight, and he promises that evangelicals will love his selection.
            Definitely Neil Gorsuch. And the man is over-qualified IMO, as he is Pope material and should be a Cardinal over at the Vatican right now.

Regardless, the man is a genius, his principles unwavering, and is just a all-around pleasant guy.
            Order of the Fly

Comment

I agree. Also, the current Pope is non-human.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                He's announcing tonight, and he promises that evangelicals will love his selection.
                thats 1 vote for a theocracy

Comment

OH YEAH AAHZ WAS RIGHT TRUMP NOMINATED GORSUCH! AAHZ got the Crips. AAHZ got Trump. and moast impoartantly got God SO who gonna dare step nao?!?

THIS AAHZ TIME.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Comment

I'd like to know what he thinks of the commerce clause being used to regulate non-commerce

thanks to FDR Congress can punish farmers for using their own crops

"even if appellee's activity be local and though it may not be regarded as commerce, it may still, whatever its nature, be reached by Congress if it exerts a substantial economic effect on interstate commerce"

By that logic Congress can punish people for not buying a car or buying a used one

There's no end to what Congress can regulate under that interpretation of the interstate commerce clause and there is no way in hell the Framers meant to give Congress the power to regulate everything under the sun. They just wanted to have Congress settle disputes between the states and trade was usually the cause.

Comment

The Court ruled that Congress can punish people for not buying health insurance. I'm not sure if the originalists voted in favor of that or not.

Comment

So... has Ben been banned again? You think this crap would excite him...
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I don't think he's been banned.

Perhaps Ben is conflicted. On one hand, most of his desired policies are now going in effect. On the other hand, it's Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

thats 1 vote for a theocracy
                              Theocracy would mean that you can't vote. I doubt if the Court is going to have a ruling on that. But you're right, at this point it might make some people happy. I know that when I look at the Woman's March protestors with vaginas on their heads I wonder if democracy is right.

Comment

Working...
                              X