Finally, an award for something important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, an award for something important

One often reads of awards dished out for this, that and the other. Some are just daft such as the "Australian of the year award" which seem to be restricted to morons. Or maybe all Australians are morons which would explain why this award always seems to given to a moron.

Anyway the British know what is important. They have an award for the best fish and chip shop.

Rule Britannia

To recognise this important english award, here is a link to some music "There'll Always Be An England" by Vera Lynn

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Giving an award out yearly dilutes it's value. There are a lot of years after all... Given enough millions of years we could all be Aussie of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        Giving an award out yearly dilutes it's value. There are a lot of years after all... Given enough millions of years we could all be Aussie of the year.
        You will never be awarded "Australian of the year".

You have two problems with trying to get that award:

1. You are insufficiently rmoronic.

2. You are not an Aussie.

I don't think I will ever get it either even though I am a an Aussie and a moron. I feel I am not sufficiently moronic to be eligible.

Comment

They will give me the honors when I start selling cheap bananas to Australia. Like the Queen can make people knights even if they aren't inbred foppish peasant overlords. The title isn't a qualification.

Comment

Working...
          X