Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a new year, what's going on with you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a new year, what's going on with you?

Trying to push out my AA this May, so doing 4 classes while also working full time. Qualified for pre-calc on the placement test, but because I'm a lazy **** I'm doing the bare minimum of what George Mason or Texas A&M would accept for a history degree, which is called "Math for Liberal Arts".

I haven't taken a math course since 2017 and goddamm I finally understand what all those people talk about when they say that the way basic math is taught has significantly changed. Also, Pearson might have the ****tiest software on the planet.

Also, me and the SO got our wedding venue contract signed so stuff is finally moving forward. Hopefully we won't be here in a year and will have to fly back for our wedding, but who knows man who knows.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

I've been adopted by the Crips, found God because of Ben Kenobi, and still look like I'm 21 even though I'll be 39 this month.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Did not know or forgot that you were getting married. So congrats on that, man.

The new year for me means finding a career and maybe possibly a place to live on my own (that is, not with roommates/strangers). At least for the next few months, I will be a faculty assistant at my alma mater (lol), which means I'll be doing the same TA stuff I did last semester but more hours and with a raise (because I have a degree now!).
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        Did not know or forgot that you were getting married. So congrats on that, man.
        Thanks, Rage + Kuci and HC met her on NYE.

Where do you want to move?
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

God, anywhere. I've lived in Maryland suburbs of DC my entire life, so basically anywhere else is preferable at this point.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Be careful of what you wish for. There are many places that I would consider worse.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              Be careful of what you wish for. There are many places that I would consider worse.
              Philadelphia?

Comment

Chicago probs.

I hear Trump! is going to send in the troops any day now.

Comment

Working...
                X