X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for a new design!

Now Apolyton is really dead

Comment

If it matters, I think it is the single worst layout I have ever seen. Bar none.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

How is it worse than the last layout?

Comment

I miss my orange and black.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• ZEE
            ZEE commented
            Editing a comment
            Elok is a nerd.

I blame myself for not looking for the missing things when we were looking at it before the switch. Like the lack of a "new posts" button, the much larger thread and posts lists (though to be fair, we needed to actually post a number of threads to find that low ceiling), the lack of pulldown menus at the bottom of the page, etc.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

With the end of the world coming, why bother? (And yes, anyone who didn't bother to give any feedback before the move has no one but themselves and me to blame.)

Comment

Is there anything we can do to help? I know only a little XML from modding CivIV, but I can pick things up quickly when I have a reason -- such as modding CivIV.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The vB theme system is horrific. It's HTML and CSS work, sorta, once you can find your way to whatever little snippet they've hidden in their horribly convoluted, poorly/misleadingly labeled, and entirely unnecessary templating system.

If anyone wants to make a theme, that would be great. Or if you want to look online for a premade vb5 theme you like.

Comment

If it matters this is so bad I think Serb is right and it will sort itself out in time. :dead:
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X