The tomato does not disappoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tomato does not disappoint

I'm happy to report that I survived a possible tomato apocalypse. I had bought a 'lil pack of tomatoes -- not the standard ping pong ball or larger sized, but those tiny ones, roughly at the size of cherries.

Now here's the thing - when I arrived home the little plastic package containing them was open, and many tiny tomatoes were rolling around in my bag, which was tightly packed with other stuff. I was afraid this would have totally messed up the inside of the bag, but to my delight all the tomatoes were still fully intact, not a single one had been destroyed.

I think I bought supertough mutant tomatoes and thought the matter is impoartant enough to be poasted here

Blah

Ban Genetically modified foods.

Apart from that the topic was good

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
      I think I bought supertough mutant tomatoes and thought the matter...
      In that case, are you sure you should eat them? What if they survive chewing, swallowing, and digestion? What if you're essentially turning yourself into a tomato farm?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm hoping to take over their superpowers when eating 'em. So that I become indestructible when being tightly squeezed into a bag
        Blah

Comment

So that I become indestructible when being tightly squeezed into a bag
          That is, I believe, what all men want.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            Ban Genetically modified foods.

Idiot.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

That is, I believe, what all men want.
              I'm surprised Kid hasn't shown up yet in this thread
              Blah

Comment

I'm happy to report that I survived a possible tomato apocalypse. I had bought a 'lil pack of tomatoes -- not the standard ping pong ball or larger sized, but those tiny ones, roughly at the size of cherries.

Now here's the thing - when I arrived home the little plastic package containing them was open, and many tiny tomatoes were rolling around in my bag, which was tightly packed with other stuff. I was afraid this would have totally messed up the inside of the bag, but to my delight all the tomatoes were still fully intact, not a single one had been destroyed.

I think I bought supertough mutant tomatoes and thought the matter is impoartant enough to be poasted here

This matter is important. Important enough to bump it to the top, where everyone can see it.

Comment

Working...
                X