Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Clock boy' loses defamation case against media.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No student can bring anything that looks like a bomb or fake bomb to any public school in the US. If the teacher and the police thought it was a fake bomb them he broke school rules.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What about a crystal radio? I built one when I was about 10 years old. It looked like a bunch of wires... close enough looking to be considered a bomb... if I was brown and had an accent, then would it be close enough looking to be a bomb?
      What about a large stick of play-do? Close enough to plastic explosive to get kid expelled if they has a non-European name?
      Had that teacher been in Canada, she would have been suspended for being such a stupid racist.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        He was not showing off his technology skills. All he did was take a 30 year old clock radio, unscrewed the case, then put it in his father's brief case with extra wires thrown on top.

Best case scenario he is a complete fraud, worst case he really was making a fake bomb as part of a "I am a poor picked upon Muslim" ploy. Either way he deserved to be expelled.
        Expelled? Really?

Comment

Best case plagerism trying to pass of other people's work as his own, worst case a fake bomb brought to school. Either way, yes, expulsion is in order.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's what's wrong with Canada Sparky.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
            X