Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpresidented.

What the US will be soon.

Well people keep saying he's not their president.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Pence will probably be the real president.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Well people keep saying he's not their president.
        Which is correct, if it refers to Trump ... he isn't POTUS yet
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

And maybe never - looks like the Texans are rebelling.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Trump is unhinged

Comment

This is weird.

Not the spelling mistakes, but the fact that the most powerful man (soon) is tweeting and trash talking on the internet about world affairs. I for one don't find it very amusing or empowering. Could you imagine Putin tweeting? It seems like a liability to me. Not openness or transparency. I mean, your POTUS can be drawn to twitter feuds.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm ok with the platform ... though twitter is near the bottom of the barrel in that regard ... it's the content that's worrying.

Comment

I foresee Trump to be the first man in history to declare war via Twitter... and then have everyone complain about his use of Twitter, or that only Congress has the authority to declare the U.S. go to war, rather than that the war is a bogus one over oil or bananas or somesuch.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Them Chinese didn't steal the drone. They were just phishing.
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
                      This is weird.

Not the spelling mistakes, but the fact that the most powerful man (soon) is tweeting and trash talking on the internet about world affairs. I for one don't find it very amusing or empowering. Could you imagine Putin tweeting? It seems like a liability to me. Not openness or transparency. I mean, your POTUS can be drawn to twitter feuds.
                      I find it hilarious (in a kind of fatalistic 'we're all going to die soon' kind of way..).

Comment

If we set up enough fake country twitter accounts, we could probably keep Trump completely occupied for the next 4 years.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                          If we set up enough fake country twitter accounts, we could probably keep Trump completely occupied for the next 4 years.

Comment

He does need something to do during those daily boring intel meetings, since he obviously doesn't need to listen.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He could spam the OT when he is bored at work pretending to listen to briefings.

Comment

Working...
                              X