Assange on Sean Hannity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assange on Sean Hannity

Julian thinks that if polling had been accurate, Hillary would have won. Hillary outspent the Donald 2:1, and if the polls were right the banksters would have given her as much money as necessary to flip enough of the public to vote for her, but it did not happen, as they thought that they did not need to spend more.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Her whole strategy was wrong though. She still would have lost because she thought people liked her.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

that was a good interview, Hannity's an obnoxious partisan hack but he actually let the guest speak

and he said it wasn't the russians who gave wiki podestas emails

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        that was a good interview, Hannity's an obnoxious partisan hack but he actually let the guest speak
        Hannity goes beyond partisan hack. He doesn't have any beliefs of his own, besides "go team R!" He has been on both sides of pretty much every issue depending on where he thinks the crowd is going. Which is why it makes sense I guess that he's been boosting Trump for a year and a half now.

I could be misremembering but I think he called for Assange to get droned at some point or another.

Comment

Droned?

Domino's, or Amazon?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

if this was a few years ago and GWB was still prez Hannity would have shouted Assange down

and now people like Bill Maher are mad at Assange

Comment

Working...
            X