X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RT Interviews Assad

Two days ago.

Is this fake news?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Isn't this label applicable to everything from RT?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Yah, the network is Russia Today but they mostly talk about the US from what I've seen. Should be UST.

Comment

The green bar at the bottom does clearly reveal that RT is run by Islamists. Either that or they have been sold to Nvidia
        Blah

Comment

They don't seem to like Islamists very much, so it must be Nvidia. I even have one of their gfx cards
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
            They don't seem to like Islamists very much, so it must be Nvidia. I even have one of their gfx cards
            One does not simply not "like Islamists viery much."
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Two days ago.

Is this fake news?
              Not fake, just propaganda.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well, if it's real, Assad will clearly present his point of view, is it propaganda to hear his point of view?

Comment

Well, if it's real, Assad will clearly present his point of view, is it propaganda to hear his point of view?
                  Anything "they" say is "propaganda".

Anything "we" say is pure truth.

Reality is thus dependent upon who is speaking.

Comment

An interview with Assad is basically running an Ass ad
                    Blah

Comment

What is as sad as an ass ad?

Comment

As said it's as sad as ads can get
                        Blah

Comment

Does this video show the "Assess a Nation" of Assad? Because I'd imagination he is against ass-ass-ins.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                          X