X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best city on legs!
    Blah

Comment

Any where other than Greece. Preferably some where without a high concentration of other Greeks as large numbers of them together seem to result in stupid decisions being made. Take the recent debt relief agreement signed on the sixth of this month. It took Greece less than two days to officially break the new agreement. The wankers are hopeless because they have their heads that far up their own backsides.

The EU's money is gone so they might as well see if they can sell the place back to the Turks and make it someone else's problem.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

They won't pay the debt, just kick them out of the EU and the eurozone already.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Athens is actually in Texas:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athens,_Texas
          Texas is actually in Australia. It is a town in the state of Queensland.

Texas is a rural town in Goondiwindi. Within easy reach of Goondiwindi is the tiny town of Texas, perched on the banks of the peaceful Dumaresq River. There you'll find excellent fishing, great camping spots and the serenity of rural landscapes.Texas was named over a land claim in the 1850s which bore many similarities to one happening at the same time in…

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            Any where other than Greece. Preferably some where without a high concentration of other Greeks as large numbers of them together seem to result in stupid decisions being made. Take the recent debt relief agreement signed on the sixth of this month. It took Greece less than two days to officially break the new agreement. The wankers are hopeless because they have their heads that far up their own backsides.

The EU's money is gone so they might as well see if they can sell the place back to the Turks and make it someone else's problem.
            But if you put a large number of them together then it is more likely one of them will open a Yiros Shop.

Yiros is delicious.

Think of the joy of eating a tasty yiros.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
              Originally posted by giblets View Post
              Athens is actually in Texas:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athens,_Texas
              Texas is actually in Australia. It is a town in the state of Queensland.

http://www.about-australia.com/locat...ensland/texas/
              Queensland is wherever Elizabeth Regina lays her crown. Rule Britannia!
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                Best city on legs!
                Baba Yaga's City???
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  Shouldn't that be "Rue Britannia" nowadays?
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                    Baba Yaga's City???
                    Blah

Comment

Cairo - right by the Banks of Denial.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post

Thanks for viewing this video. Sorry for the quality, I made it in like 20 minutes, using the first pictures I've found. I like the song, and there was no go...

Comment

Working...
                        X