Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warming Russia with gas from my butt

I fart in Russia's general direction.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Giving your gas to Putin free of charge just helps him with his dominion over Europe.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Putin is a filthy Russian pig-dog.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

This thrade maed AAHZ chuckle a little bit.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
            I fart in Russia's general direction.
            That's the best you can do.
            Keep doing your job, c0ck suckers.

Comment

Go back to your whoring and drunken stupor.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ok.
                Get that as a personal insult as well:

Comment

People like Serb are the reason I don't worry about Russian global domination.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X