• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    Again, lots os sh!t that's irrelevant.

English colonized sh!t.

Hitler admired them

so he killed jews

next question
    1859 pogrom

According to the Jewish Encyclopedia (1906 ed.),

"The community did not escape the horrors of the pogrom. Indeed, the very first pogrom in Russia occurred in Odessa in the year 1859. This was in reality not a Russian but a Greek pogrom; for the leaders and almost all of the participants were Greek sailors from ships in the harbor, and local Greeks who joined them. The pogrom occurred on a Christian Easter; and the local press, in no wise unfriendly to the Jews, attempted to transform it into an accidental fight, the Greek colony at that time being dominant in the administration as well as in the commerce of Odessa. Further pogroms occurred in 1871, 1881, and 1886."[4]

Historians note economic antagonism between the two urban minorities, in addition to religious frictions.[5]
    Who killed Jews?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• England's corrupting influence must have reached Greece during their war for independence

Comment

• If Hitler did both things, wouldn't that make him bisexual?

Comment

• Odessa was the place the friendly society was built.
          A secret society long lost in the midst of time that had as a sole aim to free greece from the turkish yoke.

Odessa is historic

I think winston churchil said that jews are rats and also some of your founting bastard fathers said something of that sort?

At least in Odessa it seems to have been just business/ Much less nefarious

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            At least in Odessa it seems to have been just business/ Much less nefarious
            Commiting progroms against Jews on Easter sounds to me more religious than "just business"
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Who knows why it was at easter?

because anyone who didn't attend easter was a jew and was easy to be spotted out?

Comment

• pogroms are something very common, greeks suffered them too in constantinople and in much more civilized times in the 1950s. you don't need to be a jew

Comment

• You appear to be very comfortable with that.

Comment

• said the cow

Comment

• after he killed 5 million iraqis for peace

Comment

• eleventy billion iraqis

Comment

• I'm surprised TMM found the time to post ... he must have been very busy ...

Comment

Working...
                          X