Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fidel is alive.

Just like any other true hero. Period.

Only few could live their lives like he did.

Fidel is immortal.
    He will always remain in history, forever.
    Aside you fat ******s who doesn't care about anything except to feed well, f*ck yourself well and sleep well.

Rest in peace brother.

Comment

Have you slashed your arms and started wailing?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
        Only few could live their lives like he did.
        That is the nature of being a dictator...
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That is the nature of being a leader and a liberator of its people.

Comment

He stuck his nose where it didn't belong in a few countries before Cuba.
            Cubans celebrating in Florida is a pretty large statement.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              He stuck his nose where it didn't belong in a few countries before Cuba.
              Says who? The citizen of a country which puts his nose EVERYWHERE on this globe?
              Or, you are admitting that for you - he just doesn't have right to do the same thing as you do, because for you - "white exceptional masters" all others are just your slaves/vassals who just have no right to do the same thing as their master does?
              Cubans celebrating in Florida is a pretty large statement.
              How about ten times more Cubans mourning his death in actually Cuba?

And hundreds of millions around the World for whom he is a Hero, who stood against your American imperialism and tyranny?

Last edited by Serb; November 26, 2016, 11:28.

Comment

Why can't you Americans just stick with your own country and let other people live as they want?

Comment

When the f*ck you will understand that nobody wants to be your slave? Regardless the lies you are spreading.

Comment

You mean like Russians and Cuba?

Comment

Neither Russia or Cuba are your slaves/vassals. We fight you back, motherf*ckers. And you sh!t your pants to deal with us in a fair fight, 'cause you know you have no spirit to win. As for you "point" - name me a single country which became a Cuban vassal ever or Russian vassal since the fall of the Soviet Union (not that we had any vassals before, but it's a long story).

I was talking about other countries you treat as slaves.
                      Sooner or later they will revolt against you. It's just a matter of time. You can't suck blood from the whole World forever.
                      (Not that I expect you understand what I am talking about).
                      Let's go play holdem instead, Slow. I'll show you a couple of new tricks.

Comment

While we still can.

Comment

Fidel is immortal.
                          He will always remain in history, forever.
                          Remaining in history first and foremost doesn't say anything ...
                          Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao and Caesar also will remain in history ...
                          and I am quite sure that the first 4 will remain in history as mass murderers for most of the people ...
                          likewise the 5th one for people who know history

(I shoudl add that I wouldn't personally list Castro among those mass murderers .... but at least I think he is a controversial figure who is liked by some and hated by others)
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Why can't you Americans just stick with your own country and let other people live as they want?
                            Precious from the likes of you and your kind.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                              likewise the 5th one for people who know history
                              I'm sorry dude, but you are still an
                              And you don't know a sh!t about history.
                              Caesar was responsible for a bloody civil war, which took lives thousands and thousands.
                              You never f*cking learn, really. For you there is always your heroes (who never does anything wrong) and the others - who always guilty.
                              You brainless pathetic product of propaganda.

Comment

Working...
                              X