What Each Country Is Best At

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norway are the best pizza eaters!

The Italians need to lift their game. After all pizza is Italian.

Comment

Some countries are left out on those maps
      Blah

Comment

But which one is the best at being left out of the maps?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          But which one is the best at being left out of the maps?
          Surely Luxemburg ... so small that it easy gets overlooked/forgotten
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
            Do you disagree with the stats? Some I knew to be true (like Bolivia and Brazil nuts) and I checked a few of the others out and they are actually backed up (like UK and billionaires).
            I am not at all sure I agree with "Data Breachs" being Austrlia's best quality. I admit we have spectular achievements such as the complete stuff up of the 2016 census.

We have shown world leadership in having fewer car manufacturers which has not been given the recognition it deserves. We have lost three car manufacturers. We had three so I think the total loss of the entire industry is an achievement surpassed by no other country.

We have also successfully wrecked our aluminium industry and doubled our electricity costs. Our education standards are plummetting and probably faster than anybody else. We are up there with the best when it comes to growth in national debt and thus progression to national bankruptcy.

We have many great achievements. We are becoming the brokest and dumbest nation at a faster rate than anybody else.

Comment

Australia is best at poisonous creatures! And Southern Hemisphere Greeks.

Comment

You will always have "most PM's eaten by sharks" in my heart.
                Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  Australia is best at poisonous creatures! And Southern Hemisphere Greeks.
                  We are indeed best at Greeks, in both hemispheres.

However Bereta_Elder does not seem to understand that we are best at Greeks.

Comment

Working...
                  X