About them birds....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About them birds....

Does the majority of birds think they're better off now flying around post-impact or would most birds rather prefer to go back to the old days when they were part of the dino ruling elite???

Discuss.
    Blah

There is more "tweeting" now, so....better off post impact.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Chicken, that I had for lunch, cannot vote on this issue anymore.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

As I explained recently on Facebook, birds aren't just dinosaurs; they're post-apocalyptic mutant dinosaurs. How could that possibly compare?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Birds were ever part of the dinosaur elite. They were mercilessly mocked for their chicken little sky is falling routine ... but now are vindicated.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
            Chicken, that I had for lunch, cannot vote on this issue anymore.
            Evidence they were better off in the "good old days".

Comment

Working...
            X