No announcement yet.

Trumptitlement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't hide. You just volunteered to do a whole lot of animation.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	makeover-of-2016.png
Views:	1
Size:	359.9 KB
ID:	9103143

Makeover of 2016
      I warned you America would get a makeover if Trump won. This won't be a one-off joke either. He'll look like this for the next four years. Eight if America picks him again.

Sister America will stay the same because she belongs to the American Left.

EDIT: I will be the happiest person a live if four or eight years a from now I'll have to eat every bad thing I've ever said about Trump. Sometimes realizing you were wrong can be the best feeling in the world.

But Nazi Germany is in this comic because a lot of neo-Nazi groups and the KKK have supported Trump publicly because of his xenophobic, racist and sexist views. So you might have voted for him despite of those things, but they voted for him because of it.

So I will be beyond happy if you and Trump together prove the terrified Lefties and the happy Nazis and clan members wrong.

9th November 2016
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

If you voted for Trump, you might just be a redneck.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          Once all the looosers stop crying about the election and move to Canada, what are we going to do? That's right folks. Build a wall. Keep those losers out!
          Umh. That great big wall seems to have turned into a bit of a fence, here and there. (Trump is back pedalling).

It might keep out a few Mexican goats by the sound of it.

Comment

We already have border fences. Trump just needs to put his name on them in gold letters.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
              We already have border fences. Trump just needs to put his name on them in BIG, REALLY BIG, THE BIGGEST gold letters.
              Fixed that for you.

Comment

Everything will be done "bigly" now!

Comment

To compensate for his tiny fingers

Comment

Can we have coupons for reading the OT please?

Comment

Yes, you can pick your free coupon up in person at any of our offices located in Bohol. Or we can ship them to you for a minimal S+H fee to cover our expenses.

Comment

Drat.

I should have realised there would be a catch.

Comment

A Canadian was presented with a congressional medal of honor today - Lorne Michaels.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

It seems ridiculous to give such a high honour to some dude that made a TV show.

It cheapens the honour, much as knighthoods have been cheapened by dishing them out to political hacks, political donors, celebrities and athletes.

Comment

Working...
                            X