US elections. Condolences to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US elections. Condolences to Canada

Looks like the neighbours are going to be even worse that usual with trump likely to trump Hillary in the election.

My condolences to Canada for living in such a derelict neighbourhood.

At least the odds of WWIII with Russia have dropped. :silverlining:
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

How high are the odds on Donald and Vladimir turning gay for one another?

This could be a "silver lining" for the gay people.

Comment

Canada is much too close to the US. Southern hemisphere seems the only decent option at this point.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'll let you know know in a couple of years about the western part of it.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
            How high are the odds on Donald and Vladimir turning gay for one another?

This could be a "silver lining" for the gay people.
            they're both far too deep in denial for them to ever consummate their man-love.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

President Donald Jonathan Trump.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I don't think Clinton would be that good for Canada, or anyone not named Clinton or without the cash to pay for privilege.

We've seen how well the last few years have gone for trade with and through the USA. NOT!

Softwood is still an issue about to come back from the embers, and most of the world knows how successful pipelines have been. I'm really doubtful that Clinton would be a friend after having been there and signed off on much of the past 20 years of irritants
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                  I'll let you know know in a couple of years about the western part of it.
                  I'm thinking Australia, because I'm an ignorant monolingual American.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                    I don't think Clinton would be that good for Canada, or anyone not named Clinton or without the cash to pay for privilege.

We've seen how well the last few years have gone for trade with and through the USA. NOT!

Softwood is still an issue about to come back from the embers, and most of the world knows how successful pipelines have been. I'm really doubtful that Clinton would be a friend after having been there and signed off on much of the past 20 years of irritants
                    Pipelines beat the hell out of train/truck transport. The real issue is lowering dependency on hydrocarbons.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Ming and Rah may wake up surrounded by Trump supporters.

Comment

All those "the fix is in" guys like Trump must be really embarrassed about now

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                          Pipelines beat the hell out of train/truck transport. The real issue is lowering dependency on hydrocarbons.
                          Yes it does. But no it's not when much of your economy relies on digging the stuff out of the ground.

There are 2 different conversations going on. Much of the first world is saying they want to get off oil. That's great. Build your solar panels and buy your expensive cars.

Much of the rest of the world are saying they want a shot at getting to that first world economy. That path, as of now, depends on oil consumption to fuel the engines that they will use to progress through to solar and electric cars. And that's why we're ****ed if you listen to the UN.

In the mean time, shutting in Canada's hydrocarbons (will not happen, they will ship by rail if needed) is a non-starter, however a very popular idea among those who Clinton panders to.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            Canada is much too close to the US. Southern hemisphere seems the only decent option at this point.
                            Got me an anchor baby!
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Canada's immigration website is down.
                              Graffiti in a public toilet
                              Do not require skill or wit
                              Among the **** we all are poets
                              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X