X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive recall due to exploding Samsung

...washing machines.

That's right, washing machines.

What is it with Samsung and self-destructing consumer goods?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

I put a curse on them for not honoring my mail in rebate for a computer monitor some years back.

Comment

Their supply chain is not what it used to be.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Their supply chain is apparently part of a wood chipper.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I bet Apple is behind it :dongles:
          Blah

Comment

imagine putting a samsung 7 inside a samsung washine machine

Comment

I assume someone within production mistook the blueprints that should be used for the normal production line.
              Probably he mistakenly used the blueprints that were only to be used for the "special" washing machines that should be a present to Kim jong un and other high ranking members of the north korean government
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                imagine putting a samsung 7 inside a samsung washine machine
                Straight to Gitmo.
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                X