Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    EVERYONE SHOULD HIRE TOM CHICK, HE'S THE BEST CRITIC OF GAMES TO EXIST
    i liked the review
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      CARPETS of doom
      never had a situation like this in V or VI

maybe if you were using a strategy meant for another game, you'd end up with something resembling that

and you're talking about testers... who were "testing" the game... and probably playing it like it was the old game

you can't solve for user error

I've played V and now playing VI every which way imaginable... even making mods to stretch features of the game to the fullest extent

if your map is cluttered with units, it's because you aren't putting them to use

this isn't Civ 4. you don't just order up some units, forget they're being made, and just collect them

maybe these "testers" ought to play the game the right way?

if the insane amount of trade and spy unit micromanagement wrecks Civ 6's late game, then 4's is completely ruined by the unending micromanagement of stacks

you could spend 20 minutes on a single turn just moving units around

1upt isnt perfect, but it's better
      Last edited by Sava; November 3, 2016, 17:29. Reason: is to isnt
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

rah's mistake must have been actually building a military

Comment

SAVA ISNT IT TRUE THAT THE CIV 4 AI WAS BASICALLY JUST AS BAD AT MANAGING STACKS AS CIV 5/6 IS AT 1UPT? I THINK A FUNDAMENTAL PART OF STACKS WAS COMBINED ARMS PLUS NOT HAVING MANY SMALL STACKS, AND IF MY MEMORY IS RIGHT THE AI WASN'T THE BEST AT THAT EITHER? ALSO TERRIBLE AT TEH ECONOMIC GAME AS WELL?

P.S. WHY DOES THAT ****ING STONE AGE QUOTE PLAY EVERY TIME I LOAD THE ****ING GAME

Comment

yup

and dont even get me started on those leader snapchats
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

lol Civ 6 sucks.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                yup

and dont even get me started on those leader snapchats
                Don't say you didn't immediately fall in love with Cleo ... or with queen Victoria ... the latter which btw. reminds me very strongly of Lissi in "Lissi und der wilde Kaiser" (german animated comedy movie about Emperor Franz Joseph of Austria and his wife Elizabeth)
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                X