No announcement yet.

Political censorship of videos on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes... in Kidland, only liberals flag content... and he can prove it... NOT!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Does Kid have any evidence that YouTube is lying/does he know what lying means?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Your common sense is strange. How is it Google's bias if the triggering is caused by community flagging? Google even offers the user an option to ignore the restriction.

Now if you can prove that the algorithm is biased against conservative views then you'd have something. But nothing you've posted proves that.
        Nope. Not necessary. Google censored, not the users. You don't understand personal responsibility.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Does Kid have any evidence that YouTube is lying/does he know what lying means?
          IDK what you consider lying. When someone says "it's the algorithm, not our fault,". I call that a lie. It's their algorithm. It's fixable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Nope. Not necessary. Google censored, not the users. You don't understand personal responsibility.
            Proof?

Oh wait. That's right. You have none.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Nope. Not necessary.
              You're saying proof is not necessary? Really? The users triggered the censoring. You could do the same. You need to show proof that the algorithm only censored conservative views. It's easy to make claims if you're never required to actually prove any of them.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You're saying proof is not necessary? Really? The users triggered the censoring. You could do the same. You need to show proof that the algorithm only censored conservative views. It's easy to make claims if you're never required to actually prove any of them.
                The algorithm can not be responsible. Google censored conservatives, not liberals. It's simple. Personal responsibility is too hard for you though.

Comment

The algorithm can not be responsible. Google censored conservatives, not liberals. It's simple. Personal responsibility is too hard for you though.
                  Because you say so?

And where is your proof google targeted conservatives? Oh wait... that's right. No proof.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Tin hat Kid is back in full force.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Tin man was looking for a heart.
                      Wasn't it the scarecrow that was looking for a brain ?
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                        Because you say so?

And where is your proof google targeted conservatives? Oh wait... that's right. No proof.
                        Everything I said is a fact, with the exception that ran doesn't understand personal responsibility. But that's obvious. You obviously don't either.

Comment

Correct, (and correct) but I can easily see your confusion since I should have clarified it with Tin FOIL hat Kid. My apologies.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Everything I said is a fact, with the exception that ran doesn't understand personal responsibility. But that's obvious. You obviously don't either.
                            are you confusing personal with corporate like ran with rah. Your posts are just getting more incomprehensible.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Tin hat Kid is back in full force.
                              It's a fact that they censored conservative videos, not liberal videos. You saying that we don't know if they would have censored liberal videos is like saying we don't know if Hitler would have sent Arians to the gas chambers. I get tired of trying to tell you how stupid you are.

Comment

are you confusing personal with corporate like ran with rah. Your posts are just getting more incomprehensible.
                                You don't understand what responsibility means, period.

Comment

Working...
                                X