Political censorship of videos on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    That's not really the issue I'm trying to discuss.
    How can an industry that is around 3/4 self identified as liberal not lean towards reporting something that they believe in, in a more favorable manner.
    Depends on the issue if this is even important. For the most obvious instance, someone reporting on the holocaust ... do they need to avoid calling it an atrocity as it would display their bias against genocide?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Educational videos with a conservative bias
      videos can be educational OR conservative... but not both
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
        videos can be educational OR conservative... but not both
        I see your problem now.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          Depends on the issue if this is even important. For the most obvious instance, someone reporting on the holocaust ... do they need to avoid calling it an atrocity as it would display their bias against genocide?
          Agreed. And I guess it the same thing with Trump. He's also such an obvious atrocity that they almost have no choice but to call him out on it. But others point to it and claim it's Bias. Or could it be a little of both?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yeah... the media made Trump what he is.
            Yeah... in general, the media in the US is more Liberal than Conservative.
            Yeah... Trump is a moron and a very easy target for the media (they can't help themselves )
            Yeah... Trump deserves all he gets from the media. Even though it does seem overboard at times, but Trump gives them plenty of ammunition.

However, the media does seem to be a little softer to Hillary. Sure they point out the bad things, but they don't seem to dwell on it as much as the do to Trump.

She is a terrible candidate and should thank God every day for Trump.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I actually think the media was giving Trump a free pass throughout the primaries.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I don't know if it was quite a free pass. Trump has gotten worse as the time has passed. And the Dems did a good job holding considerable ammo to reveal until a more opportune time. As a result his scumminess has risen over time. I don't think it really passed the 'you've got to be ****ting me' level until after the primaries so it took some time for even some of the diehard conservative journalists to really start trashing him.
                But mainly up until almost the end of the primary, he was still a novelty and most weren't taking him seriously enough that they didn't see the need to totally trash him. But once it was clear that he might have a shot, then it turned into a full out, "we can't let this happen".
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Only an idiot would make a claim they can't back up. But you seem to do it all the time.
                  Please use a dictionary and check out the difference between an opinion and a fact.
                  In Kidland, it seems that your opinions should be taken as facts. In the real world, we just laugh at your meaningless and silly opinions.
                  Kidland? He clearly lives in the Nediverse.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• The media started slandering Trump during the primaries, and in doing so they helped him because there are many more conservatives that hate the media. Liberals generally love their allies, the media.

Comment

• Slandering implies they are lies. Nope. The media is spot on about Dumpster. Besides they had little to dp with a lot of it. Dumpster basically self inflicted a lot of this **** on himself.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                        Slandering implies they are lies. Nope. The media is spot on about Dumpster. Besides they had little to dp with a lot of it. Dumpster basically self inflicted a lot of this **** on himself.
                        The media lies everyday.

Comment

The media lies everyday.
                          I don't watch American media, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find reputable sites like Huffington Post and BBC reporting all the lies coming out of Trump's mouth.

Comment

I don't watch American media, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find reputable sites like Huffington Post and BBC reporting all the lies coming out of Trump's mouth.
                            They are very biased. They lie e everyday. Ask anyone who has given a statement to a journalist. They are all liars.

Comment

They are very biased. They lie e everyday. Ask anyone who has given a statement to a journalist. They are all liars.
                              LMAO. Huffington Post only reports facts. Facts have a liberal bias of course. You can continue living in Kidlandia.

Comment

LMAO. Huffington Post only reports facts. Facts have a liberal bias of course. You can continue living in Kidlandia.
                                You don't even understand how brainwashing works. You can report facts and still brainwash people.

Comment

Working...
                                X