Attack of the Clowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack of the Clowns

What's with all the stories of ppl dressed as clowns doing stuff like either standing around looking like clowns, or beating up others for appearantly no good reason?

They seem to come up everywhere, US, UK, continental europe...

I'm afraid instead of zombiefication, ppl are turning into evil clowns increasingly. What chance do we have to stop the coming clown apocalypse?!?
    Blah

They need to accept Jesus Christ as their personal saviour

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jorma View Post
        They need to accept Jesus Christ as their personal saviour
        After 2000 years, Jesus needs to accept that not everyone is going to accept him as their personal savior.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The shroud of the humorous side has fallen. Begun the Clown War has
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Maybe they aren't just dressed as clowns, but a secretive species of aliens that simply look like clowns. So they can conduct their evil experiments, then blame poor clowns for everything.
            Blah

Comment

I believe I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

I heard speculation that it's a dumb viral marketing thing for an upcoming remake of Stephen King's "It." Or maybe it began as that and turned into something for random weirdos to emulate. Who knows?
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                X