X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you like the clip AAHZ?

It is one of my favourites.

Comment

I guess I have too much anger and bitterness in me based on how bullies have treated me to enjoy a clip like that and equate it to a "fight song." Maybe I am incapable of understanding, much like I cannot comprehend classical music. I'm sure it is wonderful.

But listen to MY clip and understand my past and imagine it playing while I beat down a hater then maybe you will comprehend AAHZ' mindset. I'd rather die like a soldier than live like a coward.

This thrade is ironic coming at the exact moment that I have had this epiphany in my life.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
        I found this article an interesting read.

It is about a woman and the troll who showed her hatred, then apologised.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...oll-lindy-west
        I have a hard time believing in the genuineness of this story.

This whole story sounds sooo much like these stories of imaginary reformed atheists as told by believers.

"I was some awful, selfish being making fun of Xtians.
        Then I met the Jeebus and my life changed.
        I now understand that I hated myself and hated the Xtians for their happiness.
        Now my life is full of love, compassion and dedication to others.
        I now regret so much having been mean to Xtians."

This kind story, fully made-up for Xtians, are told to confort them in the belief that atheists are selfish and happiness haters.

This woman's story smells so much like the "reformed atheist" story that I have a real hard time believing it.
        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Well I was an ass towards LGBT people for years, and in denial about myself. People can and do change.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
            Well I was an ass towards LGBT people for years, and in denial about myself. People can and do change.
            Now you're a toxic liberal.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Now you're a toxic liberal.
              Can you read? I learned to accept myself and I even tracked down several people I was mean with to apologize. Takes integrity and decency to apologize to people you hurt in the past. Something you know little about. Explains why you are such a vindictive troll.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Can you read? I learned to accept myself and I even tracked down several people I was mean with to apologize. Takes integrity and decency to apologize to people you hurt in the past. Something you know little about. Explains why you are such a vindictive troll.
                I was never like you, so I don't need to apologize.

Comment

I was never like you, so I don't need to apologize.
                  Oh that's right.

You don't even apologize to anyone... Cause you claim you didn't do anything. Just like that orange haired *******.

You're a total jerk and your bigotry is well noted. Don't you see the hatred in your own existence? Of course you think you are doing nothing wrong. Delusional!

You are in no position to even talk to me on LGBT matters. So I respectfully ask that you feck off.

Comment

Oh that's right.

You don't even apologize to anyone... Cause you claim you didn't do anything. Just like that orange haired *******.

You're a total jerk and your bigotry is well noted. Don't you see the hatred in your own existence? Of course you think you are doing nothing wrong. Delusional!

You are in no position to even talk to me on LGBT matters. So I respectfully ask that you feck off.
                    This post is very toxic

Comment

This post is very toxic
                      You are toxic. Your views are toxic. You are a horrible person. You are a political yo-yo that can't make up its mind. Now go show your fake outrage somewhere else.

Comment

You are toxic. Your views are toxic. You are a horrible person. You are a political yo-yo that can't make up its mind. Now go show your fake outrage somewhere else.
                        I'm not outraged, I don't even care.

Comment

I'm not outraged, I don't even care.
                          Then why even bother posting?

This was supposed to be a thread that wasn't filled with hate and you came in here hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post
                            I have a hard time believing in the genuineness of this story.

This whole story sounds sooo much like these stories of imaginary reformed atheists as told by believers.

"I was some awful, selfish being making fun of Xtians.
                            Then I met the Jeebus and my life changed.
                            I now understand that I hated myself and hated the Xtians for their happiness.
                            Now my life is full of love, compassion and dedication to others.
                            I now regret so much having been mean to Xtians."

This kind story, fully made-up for Xtians, are told to confort them in the belief that atheists are selfish and happiness haters.

This woman's story smells so much like the "reformed atheist" story that I have a real hard time believing it.
                            Umh!

You may be right.

Comment

Then why even bother posting?

This was supposed to be a thread that wasn't filled with hate and you came in here hating.
                              It's pretty obvious that you're the only person that posts out of hate.

Comment

It's pretty obvious that you're the only person that posts out of hate.
                                Oh cut the crap... just because I disagree with your horrid political views?

I'm not hateful. Not by nature.

Right wing extremists base their whole belief system on violence, murder and bigotry. Open your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X