Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

step 1. kill all drug dealers. step 2. legalize. step 3. profit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• step 1. kill all drug dealers. step 2. legalize. step 3. profit?

MANILA, Philippines – President Rodrigo Duterte, known for his all-consuming hatred of drugs, said he is open to the legalization of medical marijuana if deemed beneficial by the proper authorities.

"I'm not the authority for that. It’s the Food and Drug Administration. If it's certified by the government and it's good fine, no problem," he said during an interview with Al Jazeera made online on Saturday, October 15.

Duterte said FDA regulations mean such a proposal will have to go through studies.

"It must have this qualifying you know, activity, where it is being used to find out if it's really medicinal or it can do something good for the body," he said.
    The President has 'no problem' with legalizing cannabis for medical purposes if the Food and Drug Administration gives the greenlight

what in the ****

wahts happening
    To us, it is the BEAST.

I wouldn't care much about this or put much stock in it. This man is known for erratic behavior and could backtrack a day later. He is like Trump. Exactly why we don't want Trump.

Duterte is a murderer. He basically signed off on executing people without trial. Many innocent people have died... Ones not tied to any drug trade. They were caught in the crossfire or unjustly accused. I even heard a six year old died when cops started shooting. Duterte will be facing charges in the Hague soon enough.
    Last edited by Giancarlo; October 18, 2016, 11:26.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The International Criminal Court has fired a warning shot over allegations of extrajudicial killings in the Philippines' bloody drugs war at a time when cr

As I suspected... He may be indicted. This could completely hinder his ability to travel to other countries.

It must be said Duterte has presided over the killings of nearly 3,000. In perspective, the Marcos dictatorship was said to be responsible for the deaths of 4,000 in the 70s and 80s.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Are child bride sellers still safe?

Comment

we'll have to wait for Lancer to weigh in.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Duterte doesn't have a plan. He is just doing whatever he thinks will make him the most popular with his voters at that moment. His latest move is trying to convince China to give him money to weaken the alliance between the Philippines and the US. I'm sure that in a few weeks, he will be trying to convince the US to give him money to counteract the influence of China.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

from what i've read, the china stuff has the potential to srsly backfire

i guess Filipinos don't like china all that much
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                from what i've read, the china stuff has the potential to srsly backfire

i guess Filipinos don't like china all that much
                He is a ranting idiot and eventually they will figure it out.

Comment

China probably already knows
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X