Rah and Ming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comes with the territory. *sigh*
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

what color is the wind?

Spoiler:
      faaaaaaaaaaaaart
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

what did the biologist say to the geologist?

Spoiler:
          faaaaaaaaaaaart
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And what strain are you testing today?

Or is the answer blowing in the wind?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

QA is working on Green Crack and THC Bomb

Green Crack you can find in most places CO/WA/OR.

THC Bomb is Dutch.

most GC I've seen is sativa
              this particular strain is from humboldt seeds in cali, they label it as indica

THC bomb is special. It should come to American markets more in the next year
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't know whether to feel proud or ignorant that I don't know those details.

More power to you and pass the doob. (spell check just doesn't get it)
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Happy Birthdays!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    I don't know whether to feel proud or ignorant that I don't know those details.

More power to you and pass the doob. (spell check just doesn't get it)
                    you should check out leafly

THC Bomb is a potent hybrid marijuana strain. This strain produces energizing and happy effects. THC Bomb tastes like citrus with woody undertones. Growers say this strain comes in large buds that have a covering of bright orange hairs. Flowering time for THC Bomb is 7-9 weeks....

how familiar are you with different terms?

indica? sativa?

they are kinda bull**** categories with very little genetic/biological evidence to support the classifications

mostly, strains get labeled as indica or sativa based upon the top 10 most reported effects

it is based upon self reporting... and basically, growers and dispensary owners could call X plant whatever they want... it's not like there are any rules or standards about what you call your strains

sativa strains are considered more energetic and productive... smoke a sativa, and you should be able to clean your house and be like, WTF I JUST CLEANED THE HOUSE... sativas get you more "high" than "stoned"

indica is what most people think of when they think of weed... getting "stoned"... relaxing... falling asleep
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

yeah guys, it is a brave new world

try to get out to OR/CO/WA if you can

budtenders in the shops are very helpful

it is all about education and helping people develop the same kind of sophistication you might have when wine tasting or picking out a craft brew
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

you can google the individual strains and find information from the growers themselves

there's a strong online/social media presence with all these businesses

bud shots get posted on instagram like some hot model pics or something

Humboldt Seeds, the best american cannabis seed bank with the most superior cannabis strains for sale from TOP Californian breeders!

just fyi, follow your local laws if you go down certain rabbit holes

and not trying to break any rules here, so feel free to remove links if that isn't appropriate...

i don't think it is any different than sharing coors or budweiser.com, personally... but of course, i defer to the will of owners/mods
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

yes, quite a bit more sophisticated than the old days where you were just hoping you weren't buying RANTOUL RED.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

you can read logs too

there might be some jargon and whatnot, but you can get a sense of what goes on behind the scenes

Name: Green Crack (Sacred Seeds Skunk #1 x unknown pure indica, possibly Afghan Kush or Maple Leaf Indica) Breeder: Humboldt Seed Organization Grown from: Feminized seed (S1) Grown how: Outdoor organically / LST all the way / Air-pot Latitude: 45° N Harvested: 1st July with around 20-30%...
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i'd love to have you guys out to a spot one day, give you a tour

and there's nothing shady about it... i mean, they're open to the public
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Happy birthday(s)

Comment

Working...
                                X