No cats or pigeons for IS citizens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No cats or pigeons for IS citizens

IS clerics have issued a Fatwa against holding cats by citizens on IS territory.
    They don't seem to give any reasons for this.
    Perhaps they want to bait people in their territorxy to become IS fighters, with the argument that IS fighters are allowed to keep cats, in contrast to normal citizens

Likewise forbidden is keeping pigeons. According to IS clerics it is disrespectful to Islam, that people on the ground can see the pigeons genitals while those are in flight

The ban, which was launched on Tuesday by senior clerics, outlaws the breeding of cats inside homes and is said to be in line with the jihadists'

IS really turn more and more into i(s|d)iots the closer they get to their defeat
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

So if they make tiny clothes for the pigeons is it halal?

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      Perhaps they want to bait people in their territorxy to become IS fighters, with the argument that IS fighters are allowed to keep cats, in contrast to normal citizens
      they are trying to attract middle-aged childless women to their ranks.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I'd surrender in the face of a horde of them.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          So if they make tiny clothes for the pigeons is it halal?
          They outlawed home telephones, cellphones, and home internet to prevent people from learning about how badly things have been going for IS and reportedly some people have been using messenger pigeons to send reports back to the Iraqis or the Kurds so outlaeing pigeons makes sense to try to cut that off. They outlawed dogs long agobecause Mohammed hated dogs. I am not sure why they outlawed cats, probably they claim it is a sign of western decadence or something.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Or maybe just because cats are bastards?

Comment

Cats are all over eastern antiquities and cultures throughout the world. Ancient societies too cherished them almost to god like status, like ancient Egypt. They probably view them as connected paganism.

All the more reason to wipe out Daesh.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Exterminate the cats, no wait, the infidels, no, I mean IS, er, actually, pigeons! Kill them all!

Just don't kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                  I'd suicide in the face of a horde of them.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                  X