• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is hillary unfit?

saw her ass getting thrown into a suburban on 9-11

what is happening
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Hillary and Trump are both unfit ... whatever their health status.

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Hillary is not part of the fitness establishment!
        Blah

Comment

She is fit and ready. Certain people are making exaggerations over her health. It could have happened to anyone. Watching CNN yesterday and seeing Trumps campaign manager dodge questions about his own health and seeing as to how quiet they are about Hillary's incident, makes me question if he is indeed hiding something himself.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I'm still hoping they both drop dead before November.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I'm wondering why we're talking health records when we haven't even seen their certificates of birth yet?!?

At least I haven't
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                I'm wondering why we're talking health records when we haven't even seen their certificates of birth yet?!?
                Indeed. I've seen no evidence to indicate that either of them were born.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

At least I haven't
                  I want proof that Donald Trump was born on earth. With that hair it isn't possible.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                    She is fit and ready. Certain people are making exaggerations over her health. It could have happened to anyone. Watching CNN yesterday and seeing Trumps campaign manager dodge questions about his own health and seeing as to how quiet they are about Hillary's incident, makes me question if he is indeed hiding something himself.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	gv091316dAPC20160913044519.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	9102924
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]178728[/ATTACH]
                      Lmao! Love it!

Now there is a suggestion she is being poisoned. I am sure it is being investigated.

Comment

I doubt there are serious health concerns for either one of them. They are still bad candidates though. It is a dead heat right now when it really shouldn't.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

“People wanted her to act more like Bernie, but I don't think they meant the one from 'Weekend at Bernie's.'
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I think she's probably got quite a few health issues, but she could have dementia and still be a better candidate. Not that that's saying much.

Comment

Polls have shown little to no movement post incident. Quinnipac has her up 5% nationally.

Trump will appear on “The Dr. Oz Show” on Thursday. When Donald Trump appears on “The Dr. Oz Show” on Thursday, the Republican nominee will reveal “his own personal health regimen,” according to a press release. Just don’t expect him to reveal the results of his recent physical — and don’t expect any probing from Dr. Mehmet Oz, the show’s host.

BTW Trump has released some information. He has a BMI of close to 30 and doesn't exercise at all it is reported. Bad for a man his age. Puts him at an increased risk of heart disease.

Comment

Working...
                              X