X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fall of cameron

barefoot eating junk food

he looks a bit like a bump

Tην οικογενειακή ζωή και τις διακοπές απολαμβάνει ο Ντέιβιντ Κάμερον μετά την παράδοση της πρωθυπουργίας της Βρετανίας στην Τερέζα Μέι. 

Followed by the raise of Cameron

"'I'm a lot of woman. In a lot of ways."
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

saying ""I'm hopeless at that Hollywood ****."

How much more bull**** is one able to take?

Comment

"I am hungry all the time"

This is probably true.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

So Apolyton is now a multiplier for the yellow press. At least as long as Zorba has his way.

Comment

Sad, since the man used his power to help Greece when no one else would. Pickles/Zorba doesn't seem to have any gratitude.

Then again he used to think Greece could just keep borrowing and change nothing ignoring the fact no one else wpuld actually lenx to them.
            Last edited by Dinner; August 31, 2016, 20:11.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

cameron used his power to save greece?

dinner wrong. UK out.

Comment

and what is pickles/zorba? like martini stired not shaken?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	olympic-games.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	9102894

(-UK)

Comment

here, reputed press

Click image for larger version

Name:	saupload_radicalbritain_227x300.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	9102895

The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go (Live at Shea Stadium, 1982)Stream The Clash here: https://theclash.lnk.to/PlaylistsSubscribe to The Clash YouTube C...

Comment

Bloody Brexit!

I feel so bad for Cameron. It's so sad that he had to leave office in the manner in which he left. He is one of the most level-headed politicians our world has seen. The role such strong men essay in making a country great will forever remain in the public memory. Him and Justin Trudeau are 2 totally cool Prime Ministers ever!

Comment

People just don't read these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]178693[/ATTACH]

(-UK)
                          "When we fictitiously pretend 28 countries are one country, when they are not, then we edge out the US! "

Meanwhile, back in reality, the US got more medals than any other country.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Losers
                            When you breakup countries, it weakens them and you're still second

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              "When we fictitiously pretend 28 countries are one country, when they are not, then we edge out the US! "

Meanwhile, back in reality, the US got more medals than any other country.
                              325 to 121 is not 'edging out' in any way.

Comment

Working...
                              X