What's your most bad ass driving jam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your most bad ass driving jam?

Wife got me a AC/DC CD... for last few months i've beejn driving a lot for work. Got hauled over today on "A Whole lot of Rossie".... probably spelled different but drun k now. Anyway, that song has some power.... i was flying when those blues lights came a flashin! damn... that's a bastard ticket $$$.

I like a song with... well... energy.

Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

I love that song... So overtly left wing politically.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Great road CD -- Megadeth's Cryptic Writings.

Rawk!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

When we picked up our relief guys at Baghdad International Airport we made sure to play highway to hell really loud for them to set the proper mood.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

kill nazi

Comment

Golden Earring - Radar Love
            Tom Petty - Running Down a Dream
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

BTW, when I mention Gimme Shelter... definitely NOT the studio version. The Stones were always better live.

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Highway Star - Deep Purple
                Bat out of Hell - Meatloaf
                Hot Rod Lincoln - Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen (I was gonna go with Radar Love but Ming beat me to it)

Comment

I am partial to Comfort Eagle.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Fugazi _ Waiting Room

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Or

ACK!

Comment

Or

ACK!

Comment

This one makes my right foot heavy

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

AAHZ would poast a video in this thrade but then he would PWN all of your asses and that would make me feel bad, so I will make you all think that you have "bad ass jams" because AAHZ is not as...rambunctious as he used to be.

Have fun you guise.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                              AAHZ would poast a video in this thrade but then he would PWN all of your asses and that would make me feel bad, so I will make you all think that you have "bad ass jams" because AAHZ is not as...rambunctious as he used to be.

Have fun you guise.
                              PWN their sorry asses.

Comment

Working...
                              X