Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Trump pose as model for the :wiglaf: smiley???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Trump pose as model for the :wiglaf: smiley???

Discuss.
    Attached Files
    Blah

Wiglaf has not posted in a while, as he is too busy becoming next US president.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

It looks more like he is about to pass gas.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

If Wiglaf's life story is to be believed, he has significantly more political/governmental experience than Trump. Wiglaf 2016
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Why would you question Wiglaf's life story? Why?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Wiglaf lmao. He doesn't have the money Trump does, so he couldn't buy himself out of the loonybin.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
              Why would you question Wiglaf's life story? Why?
              For the same reason I don't think you're a dolphin-dog hybrid.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

They do look a lot alike.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Listen, folks. Listen, okay? These guys who make the smileys, these guys who make the smileys, they took my image and are profiting off of it, alright? And I can understand why, I'm a good looking guy. Look at my wife, you think I could get her as wife and not be good looking? Look at my daughter, she's so hot, she gets part of that from me, alright? So I can understand why they took my image, believe me. But they did it without my permission, and that's not okay, that's not American. Sad. I'll make them pay, believe me.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Sometimes I think Trump just needs someone to take him aside and tell him that he can love himself without seeking approval from others. But most of the time I think he just needs to be punched in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        Sometimes I think Trump just needs someone to take him aside and tell him that he can love himself without seeking approval from others. But most of the time I think he just needs to be punched in the face.
                        Going with the latter.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	VotedForWiggy.png
Views:	3
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	9102622
                          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                          X