Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least we Forget

A great man reminded us never to forget -

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down,...”

Click image for larger version

Name:	7-11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	9136212

Click image for larger version

Name:	highprayer.gif
Views:	1
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	9136213
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

In Canada and the US, you can get a free small Slurpee today. Mine was Pepsi.

Many people with many colours of Slurpees gathered at our local 7-11. Some had rainbow coloured Slurpees.

Had 7-11s existed in Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. time, the world would have been a better place.

Never forget.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Man, I don't remember the last time I was in a 7-11. Do they still pretend to sell meat products?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yeah... they do

We have one right down the street from us. And at night, if you want the police, you are better off calling 711 vs 911 since that's where they are most of the night
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Man, I don't remember the last time I was in a 7-11. Do they still pretend to sell meat products?
          Lol.

The chicken wings aren't really chicken. Ever notice a lack of pigeons in the area? That's your answer.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
          X