The Reverse Racism Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    No. But I don't see how that is relevant to the subject at hand. Keep diverting and deflecting. It is clear you lost here.
    You don't see what criminology has to do with the subject at hand?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      You don't see what criminology has to do with the subject at hand?
      That isn't relevant to the subject at hand. You do not have any sort of background in this subject, so why are you even asking?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

That isn't relevant to the subject at hand. You do not have any sort of background in this subject, so why are you even asking?
        Washington State University has background. They hired the researcher and authorized her research you idiot.

Comment

Washington State University has background. They hired the researcher and authorized her research you idiot.
          Except the study wasn't credible because of the piss poor sample.

And it is clear you already lost it here. Now having to use insults.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Except the study wasn't credible because of the piss poor sample.

And it is clear you already lost it here. Now having to use insults.
            The study is credible to crimonologists. No one cares if you think it's credible, because you are a libtard

Comment

The study is credible to crimonologists. No one cares if you think it's credible, because you are a libtard
              Except the study isn't credible to "crimonologists" (sic). Your insults are meaningless.

Comment

Except the study isn't credible to "crimonologists" (sic). Your insults are meaningless.
                Are you blind or stupid? She is paid for doing research by a credible university. She has and advanced degree, She teaches criminology.

Go away you little man,

Comment

Are you blind or stupid? She is paid for doing research by a credible university. She has and advanced degree, She teaches criminology.

Go away you little man,
                  Her own study isn't credible. You need to use spell check. You already lost here. Doing a limited study in one city is meaningless. The study isn't credible and isn't even recognized as meaningful.

Comment

• Hmm, Ben has a degree and teaches history. just saying.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Her own study isn't credible. You need to use spell check. You already lost here. Doing a limited study in one city is meaningless. The study isn't credible and isn't even recognized as meaningful.
                      Prove it. Your little ignorant opinion means nothing.

Comment

Prove your argument first. Try it with an actual study.

Comment

• Kid, did you read anything more than the two paragraphs you posted? Whenever I try I can't and have to subscribe or something first.
                          I would like to think you read it in full before making all the comments on it's validity that you have made.
                          If you have read more, could you be a gentleman and post it here so we could have the same luxury?
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

From the summary of the study...
                            As a result of its lack of external validity, however, this methodology provides limited insight into officer behavior in the field
                            The researcher also admits...
                            She acknowledged that a video simulator is not the same as a live encounter, and that she had “limited diversity” from the Spokane police.
                            So right up front, the experts themselves are stating the problems with the study.
                            And throw on top of all of that it was done against a single cities police force... you have even a bigger problem with the study.

So why don't you try to prove how valid you think it is. Especially since the people that did the study acknowledge the limitations and some problems with it.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Prove your argument first. Try it with an actual study.
                              It is an actual study. You have a serious mental problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                                Kid, did you read anything more than the two paragraphs you posted? Whenever I try I can't and have to subscribe or something first.
                                I would like to think you read it in full before making all the comments on it's validity that you have made.
                                If you have read more, could you be a gentleman and post it here so we could have the same luxury?
                                I posted the link, with actual research paper attached. This is another non-argument on your part proving how anti-intellectual you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X