11 Dallas Police Shot 3 Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    No you moron... And it was said to downplay BK's lame attempt to link this to Islamic Terrorism. Do you understand now.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• He didn't defend Islamic terrorism. He is criticizing the derangement syndrome by two posters on here to try to link everything to Islamic terrorism.

So tired of this know it all idiot troll. Kid doesn't even try to be smart.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
        He didn't defend Islamic terrorism. He is criticizing the derangement syndrome by two posters on here to try to link everything to Islamic terrorism.

So tired of this know it all idiot troll. Kid doesn't even try to be smart.
        What if someone killed homosexuals that used to be in the KKK. Then someone mentioned that he used to be in the KKK. Say Ming told that person not to blame the KKK. How would that look to you?

WARNING, this question is intended to see if you have **** for brains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          What if someone killed homosexuals that used to be in the KKK. Then someone mentioned that he used to be in the KKK. Say Ming told that person not to blame the KKK. How would that look to you?

You failed that test a long time ago... as proved by your continued posts saying I'm supporting Islamic Terrorism.
          He was a former marine... so should the marines be blamed?

Yet again, you just throw crap out there without thinking... proving you do indeed have **** for brains.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You failed that test a long time ago... as proved by your continued posts saying I'm supporting Islamic Terrorism.
            He was a former marine... so should the marines be blamed?

Yet again, you just throw crap out there without thinking... proving you do indeed have **** for brains.
            I wouldn't have a problem with anyone defending the marines. That's what they would be doing if BK mentioned that he was a former marine and they said "don't try to pin this on the Marines" **** for brains.

Comment

This has nothing to do with the KKK, dumbass. You don't have any brains. Keep your stupid Trump like questions to yourself.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I'm trying to explain something simple to two mental retards.

Comment

I'm trying to explain something simple to two mental retards.
                  Sorry but you missed the circus... time to go to the RNC! They miss your clown antics...

Comment

• Read it a few more times and maybe your little brain will understand.

Until then, have a nice day.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• s

Comment

s
                        Gee... crush your skull a few more times and maybe it will make you smarter.
                        or not...

Again, please quote where I say I support Islamic Terrorism... instead of quoting something where I do no such thing.
                        Because if you think that's what I was saying, you really are a total moron.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• This is what I get for trying to teach special education and I'm not qualified.

Comment

or not...

Again, please quote where I say I support Islamic Terrorism... instead of quoting something where I do no such thing.
                            He must be related to Melania...

The TP ticket sure is racking up the points.

Comment

• One more time... please quote where I say I support Islamic Terrorism.

No where in the quote you keep using do I even hint at supporting Islamic Terrorism. But I suppose that even though English is your first language that you still can't comprehend.
                              So sad... maybe special education is something that would help you.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

or not...

Has BK ever said he was a racist? OMG he must not be racist!

Comment

Working...
                                X