11 Dallas Police Shot 3 Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    False accusation. Is this the kind of crap that makes you think that you are better than other people?
    You are full of falsehoods. You blame minorities for all your own screw ups.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Is this what you call justice? Help me to understand why it must be said, that the shooter said that he did this for justice?
      No you moron... And it was said to downplay BK's lame attempt to link this to Islamic Terrorism. Do you understand now.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
        You are full of falsehoods. You blame minorities for all your own screw ups.
        Two more false accusations.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          No you moron... And it was said to downplay BK's lame attempt to link this to Islamic Terrorism. Do you understand now.
          Didn't know you defended Islamic terrorism now.

Comment

Didn't know you defend Islamic terrorism now.

Comment

Two more false accusations.
              False accusations and stupid bull**** coming flowing out of your mouth and onto the keyboard on a daily basis.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                False accusations and stupid bull**** coming flowing out of your mouth and onto the keyboard on a daily basis.
                Do you even realize that only children and liberals do what you do?

Comment

Do you even realize that only children and liberals do what you do?
                  Do you realize you have no intellect? Do you realize you have never posted anything intelligent?

You are the ****ing child.

Comment

• Giancarlo is a typical Hillary Clinton voter.

Comment

• And you are a typical stormfront racist.

Comment

• Ah, ok. It's a good thing you told everyone on me.

Comment

Didn't know you defend Islamic terrorism now.
                          Please quote where I defended Islamic terrorism... oh that's right, I didn't. Just the usual crap that you spew.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Comment

• Senior officer in Freddie Gray case found innocent. I guess that doesn't matter to people like Hillary and Obama.

Comment

• Hey Kid... still waiting for you to quote something where I actually defended Islamic Terrorism.
                                All you quoted was a part of a discussion where BK was badly attempting to link the latest attack to Islam.
                                Please point out where you think I defended Islamic Terrorism... and this time, actually read what I posted.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X