Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did African Americans convert to Christianity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still civing, by the way. I beat Civ 6 in Diety (the first civilization game I beat in Diety since Civ 2?) a year or two ago, and still occasionally play civ 6 this year (also civ 5 and civ 4).

JM
    (I have only beat Civ 6 diety with Babylon which is sort of cheating)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I've been playing Civ6 like it's my job for the last year or so, which is slightly problematic because I have an actual job.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm playing mostly Old World (Soren's game) for the 4X itch.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
          I'm playing mostly Old World (Soren's game) for the 4X itch.
          could you compare how it played for you vs the civ franchise and SMAC? I'm resolved to get back to 4x games (though maybe not until I retire) and I'm getting way out of touch in the genre.

Comment

I like it a lot, I find it really refreshing. I really like how all the mechanics fit together, and the AI is actually pretty competent.

It doesn't span as long as civ, being limited to the ancient age, but I think that helps.

[Edit:]

There's a playable demo (in steam at least)
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
            X