Agonistic answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agonistic answers

It causes me agony that not one of the people answering to this Yahoo-Question knows the difference between agnostic and agonistic

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 12, 2016, 14:33.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Agonisitc means you might belive in God but you are not willing to surrdener/sumbit you life to Jesus( or Allah or whatever you believe in)

Comment

I wonder how many people bought the book, The Church That Jesus Built. I clicked the link and the sales pitch says that only the bible has the answers.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This thread is causing a lot of my excitatory neurotransmitters to be released.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
        X