Terrorist Sympathizer Answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist Sympathizer Answers

I get happy and like to shoot my mouth off because my own country sucks balls.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Timothy McVeigh was a patriot, right?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

He didn't use a firearm.
      Boston Marathon.
      Twin Towers.
      Benghazi.
      Jonestown

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

After Timothy McVeigh, the US government made it more difficult to buy large quantities of the type of fertilizers he used as explosives.
        After the Twin Towers, bringing anything on a airplane anywhere in the world became more difficult.
        If there is a will, it can be done. But Americans, sadly, would rather have carnage and unlimited firepower.

You can ignore this if you like. I'm not interested in a discussion.

My guess is the single shooter record will break 100 victims before the next president is sworn in.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

JM

Comment

And? The most basic part of the hand wringing ignores that criminals ignore laws. You're inventing criminals.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's already harder to buy Ak-47a Sparky.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
              X