• Show
Clear All

• Awesome letter to the government

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1465674144038.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	9136201

They wrote this back to the government after they asked them if they could use their land.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Dicks, just like you.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I ran it through OCR for the benefit of anybody who doesn't like squinting at jpegs
      6/9/2010
      :f,F;
      Survey License" (5120.00 resident/5180 Nen. at'. parking permit (510.00 per vehicle). You will to (515.00 for the first vehicle and 5500 each add.'
      chicle). You will want to also register at the It you notified tw•..sary pia,. and purchase your "Creek 'it. stamp (S18.00all survey Dorn lenveen Sam maA 3 pm but V'ou cannot mmmence survey until 9ona .+nd must rnau
      activity by 1 pm.
      th 2" diameter made of 100, organic cotton netting no Longer i no deeper than, from net frame to bon. of net. Flandles can
      a.se the frog net endorsement (575.00 resident/5250 non,estdent). Any frogs captured that are sed will need to be released with an approved release device back into the environment ...tuned.
      58.00 per application. I lo•ever, all fees can be waived if you can verify Native Indian Tribal tights and status.
      You will also need to provide evidence of success.' completion of -Frog Surveys and You" comprehensive ....CSC On frog identification, safe handling practices, and self-defense strategies fnr frog attacks. This course is offered online through an accredited program fora nominal fee of 5750.00. Please lel us know if we can be of assistance to you. Otherwise, we decline access to our property but appreciate your inquiry.
      Sincerely,
      Larry & Amanda Anderson
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
        Dicks, just like you.
        Don't you mean just like the government? ... Dick

Comment

great

Comment

should be a campaign ad

Comment

Anyone who can't laugh at well-done satire (no matter the target and your own political leanings) is a poopyhead.
              The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
              - A. Lincoln

Comment

Oh, I can laugh at it.

But I also am sure that Kid is too stupid to understand it was satire. But I should have put the in there so even numbnuts could understand it.
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                  Oh, I can laugh at it.

But I also am sure that Kid is too stupid to understand it was satire. But I should have put the in there so even numbnuts could understand it.
                  Since I laughed at it (see OP), you must feel pretty stupid right now (assuming that you have the capacity to recognize your own stupidity and feel ashamed for it).

Comment

Working...
                  X