Agnostic answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
    Absolutely Christianity is a cult. All the religions are. Look up the definition of a cult.
    Anyone who thinks Christianity is a cult is an atheist. You are a very ridiculous person and it's always fun exposing you.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Isn't this just a bunch of crap?.

Double-talk is saying something and also saying that it isn't true. You said that you believe X, and implied that you don't believe it by saying "just my opinion." Of course an opinion is exactly the same thing as a belief.

And you can disprove what I said in your own mind? I insist that you explain that. I won't listen to anymore of you making baseless accusations against me until you do to my satisfaction.
      I was willing to skip over your original misuse of the term double talk and go with it for the sake of flow, but you really ought to look up the meaning of double-talk.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Christianity is a cult is an atheist. You are a very ridiculous person and it's always fun exposing you.
        Umm... OK. You obviously didn't look up the meaning of the term.

Comment

You wish. You argue like BK.
          Refer to my previous post in the Zealot thread about you using logic applied to you against others without rationale.

Comment

Agnostics don't call Christianity a cult. That's logic. You're a hack, and not a very good one.

Comment

Maybe stop using the urban dictionary

Comment

Agnostics don't call Christianity a cult. That's logic. You're a hack, and not a very good one.
                Maybe. Most probably. My ideas aren't exactly original, nor can I prove them.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                  Maybe. Most probably. My ideas aren't exactly original, nor can I prove them.
                  People don't debate that which is proven. Idk why you keep telling me that this or that is provable.

Comment

People don't debate that which is proven. Idk why you keep telling me that this or that is provable.
                    Maybe it's because of the thread title. Maybe it isn't. I don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                      Maybe it's because of the thread title. Maybe it isn't. I don't know.
                      It's like you've been saying the same thing over and over again, and it's got nothing to do with the point.

Comment

• OK, let's get to the point.

How many angels can fit on the head of a pin?

Comment

• All of them.

Comment

• How many is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                              How many is that?
                              Hint: angels do not exist.
                              So "all of them", means zero.
                              The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Do you have evidence that angels don't exist?

Comment

Working...
                                X