Protestant Answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Sigh... another thread that has been Kidded.

Kid is just an attention seeking whore. So much for any reasonable discussion.
    Don't like talking about how you hate people them stop calling them names.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      I'm not demonizing you, I'm saying, quite honestly, that your behavior does not resemble that of a sane and balanced human being to me. You're not dangerously insane or anything, but you jump to bizarre conclusions that simply don't follow logically from what other people say.

The point of the idol quote was that God, being infinite, cannot be contained by human reason, and we must therefore take tremendous care in saying anything definitive about Him.
      Asking you if you worship an idol is not a bizarre conclusion. You implied that you do so. It's actually a very same response. So yes you did demonize me.

How can you worship God if you doubt him. If he says do not murder, and you doubt that it's bad to murder, then how do you not murder?

Comment

And this is why nobody tries to have a reasonable discussion with you anymore.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Yep, that kind of sums it all up in a nutshell.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Don't like talking about how you hate people them stop calling them names.
            A discussion was going on in this thread... and then you showed up.
            Now you make it all about yourself.

Yes, this thread had been Kidded... reasonable discussion has ended.
            But, it's to be expected with you. No real surprise.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In all fairness, Rah brought him up in post 11, before he'd even shown his face. Speak of the devil . . .

(likely response: "if you call me the devil, how is that not demonizing?")
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Devils are lawful evil and are from the Nine Hells, demons are chaotic evil and are from the Abyss, and daemons are neutral evil and they don't terminate when their parent program terminates

Comment

Only one not being reasonable is you.

Comment

In all fairness, Rah brought him up in post 11, before he'd even shown his face. Speak of the devil . . .

Ok. Are you going to give an intelligent response to what I said, or just keep joining in with your friends with all this hateful bull****?

Comment

For somebody who claims to not care about offending people you do seem to take offense rather easily

Comment

Ming, I have had it. You have crossed the line many times, but this time you have gone too far...

I AM HEREBY STRIPPING YOU OF ALL ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES!

No moar bullying. No moar threatening PM's. No moar abuse of powar. It is OVER. And If I see you so much as snicker at another poaster here again you will be sitting for 2 weeks.

READ. RESPOND. OR BE RESTRICTED.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          For somebody who claims to not care about offending people you do seem to take offense rather easily
                          No. You mistake being offended with condemning people who offend because of hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            No. You mistake being offended with condemning people who offend because of hate.
                            So in other words, you're easily offended - otherwise you wouldn't be condemning people for offending you

Incidentally, why do you offend people? Out of love?

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                              Ming, I have had it. You have crossed the line many times, but this time you have gone too far...

I AM HEREBY STRIPPING YOU OF ALL ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES!

No moar bullying. No moar threatening PM's. No moar abuse of powar. It is OVER. And If I see you so much as snicker at another poaster here again you will be sitting for 2 weeks.

READ. RESPOND. OR BE RESTRICTED.
                              Back at you
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                                So in other words, you're easily offended - otherwise you wouldn't be condemning people for offending you

Incidentally, why do you offend people? Out of love?
                                Being offended by hate is called human decency. You're not a very good humanist.

I don't intend to offend people. It's called speaking the truth, because that's what God commands. It's got nothing to do with hatred.

That's not to say that I don't hate people. I generally hate people who do shot like defend child rapists and then when someone is offended they just say they didn't defend a child rapists.

Now I would like to ask you wwhy you are offended by me because I'm certain of what I believe and not offended by a person like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X