infinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infinity
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      One thing that's off putting in the crisis is that jobs are so few, if you have one you cling to it like a drowing man from his hair.
      It's a new reality.
      What I have noticed in myself is that when everything is alright I tend to get nervous and sort of need a change.
      This has been pointed out to me as "self destructive" but it's not. Change keeps you moving and on your feet
      I agree, change is healthy. It must be hard living with such awful job insecurity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]178252[/ATTACH]
        I bet the gloves from the OJ trail would fit...
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
          I agree, change is healthy. It must be hard living with such awful job insecurity.
          My job is very "secure" and I can only sympathize with people that don't have that luxury.
          However I was believing that the thing that kept you "Afloat" was da brain, that there are endless possibilities and you play the game and do what you want (more or less but close to that).
          That the "security" was not on the job description but on what you could do.

I'm a whiny little **** here and I know that when life gives you lemons you should say "yay lemons!"

It's just that sometimes one feels like saying "put the lemons in your ass!!!"

No offense

Comment

Working...
          X