No announcement yet.

Stellaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the default policies don't let you, but you can change them in the government tab at the expense of pop unhappiness.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Turns out the being a warmonger is the optimal strategy. Also, having a Fallen Empire nearby helps too. I baited them into attacking me in a system with a snare trap and all the corvettes (with 3 torpedoes I slots) I could build. You lose big time and then surrender, but you take a few of them out first. Jump in with a science ship and instant shortcut to T Lances and Neutronium Armor. Regardless of what the game says, no AI (besides another Fallen Empire) can withstand T Lances (even though the biggest ship I could build was a destroyer). Once I get battleships, I come back for the Fallen Empires unless a late game crisis gets in the way.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

I can't wait for Heinlein and the Leviathans DLC tomorrow. It'll be like playing Babylon 5.

Comment

The base game is currently 75% off on Steam. Not a bad time to buy DLC either.

Comment

Regular price at GOG.com. I have been meaning to rebuy this for some time now.
            My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I have a few more turns to get my Immortal Win in Civ 6. I think I am ready to try Stellaris again.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well, tell us how you do.
                My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Working...
                X