No announcement yet.

Groundhog Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the plus side, since Apolyton is just using up spare server scraps left over from hordes of kids and grandparents breeding dragons, Apolyton is essentially hosted for free. The best things in life are free. So Apolyton is the best thing in life. Which is pretty sad. We need a better life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      As you can see, AAHZ is paid in chances to watch Kidicious PWN soem ***** ... and so I am in no way exploiting him to get rich. That and currently the site isn't making any money because I'm too lazy to add the ads back to the site.
      When you put it like that, AAHZ is very well paid indeed.

Comment

• Can you add back a new posts button, or point me to the extant one? Because, frankly, it's the only way I'm going to post in any other forums because I'm too lazy to check them for new material any other way .
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• The forum is perfect the way it is. Stop complaining and enjoy the "Welcome to V-Bulletin" box on the front page like I do.

You're welcome.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            As you can see, AAHZ is paid in chances to watch Kidicious PWN soem ***** ... and so I am in no way exploiting him to get rich. That and currently the site isn't making any money because I'm too lazy to add the ads back to the site.
            You could become really rich if you charge people, on a pay per view basis, to watch Kidicious PWNing *****.

So many ***** are PWNed you should rake in so much money you couldn't be bothered exploiting natives on banana plantations.

This is my most brilliant idea ever.

Comment

Working...
            X